Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ten birthdays in the USA!

I had a birthday on October 27th. I still feel like 24 though :o) This year was special because it was my 10th year celebrating my birthday in the United States. I came to Washington for the first time on October 20th, 1999. I was here for only 13 days and during that time I met Jeremy’s family, we went to Mt. Rainer, Disneyland in California, Space Needle, and Snoqualmie Falls. We fell in love and now here I am.

El 27 de octubre cumplí años. Todavía me siento como si tuviera 24 :o) Este año fue especial porque fue my décimo año celebrando mi cumpleaños en los Estados Unidos. Vine a Washington por primera vez un 20 de octubre de 1999. Estuve aquí por solo 13 días y durante ese tiempo conocí a la familia de Jeremy, fuimos a Mt. Rainer, Disneyland in California, Space Needle, and Snoqualmie Falls. Nos enamoramos y ahora aquí estoy.
Jer's dad's house in Issaquah. Jer cooked dinner for me 10 years ago.
En casa del papá de Jer en Issaquah. Jer cocinó para mí hace 10 años.

Disneyland, October 1999.

My kids didn’t remember it was my birthday but after school I reminded them and they made me cards, gave kisses and hugs :o). Jeremy bought me flowers and after soccer practice took us all out for dinner. Grandma Kay and Grandpa Dave came to visit and got a cheese cake for me. I received a lot of phone calls from family and friends.

A mis hijos se les olvidó que era mi cumpleaños pero después de la escuela les recordé y me hicieron tarjetas y dieron abrazos y besos :o) Jeremy me compró flores y después de la práctica de futbol nos llevó a cenar. Los abuelitos vinieron a visitarme y me compraron un pastel de queso. Recibí muchas llamadas de familia y amigos.

My pretty roses!

1 comment:

{Alynn} said...

Happy Birthday again! It was so great to talk to you again! I love your old pictures... you are still so beautiful! What a great family shot too! Love you!