Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Secret trip to Guatemala - The Graduation

My sister Viviana finished her degree in Business Administration and told me that she was going to have a graduation sometime this year. I was so excited for her and I really wanted to be part of it. After talking about it with Jer we both decided that I could go and should take Andre and Ariana with me. It was a surprise for them. My sister Evelyn and her family were the only ones who knew about it. We arrived in Guatemala 2 days before the graduation. Finally the moment to see them again...
My mom hugged me but she couldn't believe I was there.
Mom couldn't believe how big Ariana and Andre are getting.
My little sister, how I love her. I couldn't miss her day.


So proud and happy for Vivi.


Tears of joy!
I love my family.



Can you tell  I am happy?



There she is!
Getting ready for the dance.




The girls and I started the dance. I had about 12 years without moving my body! I loved it!
My Uncle Gustavo (white hair) and his wife (to my right), his daughters and husbands and grand child.
Happy smiles.
Aguilera cousins.




No comments: