Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Straight Teeth!

Growing up I never liked my teeth because they were crooked. Jeremy didn't noticed and he thought I was pretty so that was enough for me :o) Two years ago I had the opportunity to get orthodontia. I started the treatment in March 2009. Here are some "before" pictures. Creciendo nunca me gustaron mis dientes porque estaban torcidos. Jeremy no lo noto y penso que era tan bonita que fue suficiente para mi :o) Hace dos ago tuve la oportunidad de arreglarlos con ortodoncia. Empece el tratamiento en marzo del 2009. Aqui hay unas fotos de "antes". At this point I already had the bands on my molars. It took about two months to make space between those teeth and I still remember the pain... lost 5 pounds the first week. Aqui ya tenia las bandas en la muelas. Llevo mas o menos dos meses para hacer espacio entre esos dientes y todavia recuerdo el dolor... perdi 5 libras la primer semana.
I went to my appointments about every six weeks. I liked changes the rubber bands colors, I tried ed almost all of them and my favorites were black and white. Fui a mis citas cada seis semanas. Me gusto cambiar el color de los hules, prove casi todos y mis favoritos fueron negro y blanco.

My last smile with braces! Mi ultima sonrisa con frenos!

Isabelle enjoyed watching her while she took the braces off. Isabelle le gusto ver como ella quito los frenos.
Mi first look! My teeth felt slimy


They made me hold this in my mouth to take pictures of my teeth. Jeremy thought it was funny enough to get pictures of me holding them. Me pidieron que pusiera eso en la boca para tomar fotos de los dientes. Jeremy penso que era lo suficiente chistoso para tomarme fotos.
I got a goody bag with popcorn, rice crispy, gum and twizzlers. Recibi una bolsita con poporopos, rice crispy, chicle y twizzlers.
Those two pieces of metal made my teeth straight... awesome!

No comments: