Monday, February 14, 2011

Special Baptism

Ariana's baptism was held at the Federal Way Stake Building on February 5th, 2011. It was a very special day for my little daughter. Ariana is a very good girl and Jeremy and I were so happy to support her on that day.
El bautismo de Ariana fue realizado en la capilla de la estaca en Federal Way, WA el 5 de febrero del 2011. Fue un dia muy especial para mi pequena hija. Ariana es una nina muy buena y Jeremy y yo estuvimos muy contentos de apoyarla ese dia.
Before the baptism we took some picture in front of the baptismal font.
Antes del bautismo tomamos algunas fotos en frente de la pila bautismal. After her baptism we met again for her Confirmation.
Despues de su bautismo nos reunimos otra vez para su Confirmacion.
Jeremy confirmed Ariana as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. In the circle were: Bro. Sandberg, Lee and Waddoups (bishopric), McKay C., Dusty L., Rob L. and Chris C.
I had the opportunity to give some remarks as a Primary President. I never thought that I could be in that position and made me so happy to talk to my daughter as a mother and one of her leaders in church.
Tuve la oportunidad de dar unas palabras como Presidenta de la Primaria. Nunca pense que yo podria estar en esa posicion y me hizo tan feliz hablarle a mi hija como madre y como una de sus lideres de la iglesia.
This beautiful dress was a gift from her grand-parents (Stephanie & Paul). She looked like princess.
Over 60 people, between family and friends attended her baptism and at the end I realized that we didn't take any group pictures. The Loers and Salmons were the last ones to go :o)

2 comments:

{Alynn} said...

She looks so beautiful, and you and Jer look so proud! Give her a big hug and tell her congratulations for us... I wish so much we could have been there! Sounds like your family had a wonderful day! Love you!

Kristie said...

Ariana is such a special girl, Immer. She just radiates goodness and sweetness. Wonder where she picked that up?? ;) I'm really glad we got to go and share that special event with you all. My girls are even more excited about baptism now. :) love you!