Saturday, October 3, 2009

Naomi and her Bangs

Naomi had been asking for bangs for the last few months. Jer and I always said NO because we think she looks okay without them. One night she begged enough that we had to agree. I cut her bangs the next morning and she was so happy that asked me to take pictures of her. I can’t believe how much she looks like me now.

Naomi estuvo pidiendo que le cortara fleco estos últimos meses. Jer y yo siempre le dijimos que NO porque pensamos que ella se ve major sin fleco. Una noche ella nos rogó tanto que tuvimos que estar de acuerdo en hacerlo. Le corté su fleco al siguiente día y ella estaba tan felíz que me pidió que le tomara fotos. No puedo creer lo tanto que se parece a mi ahora.
Isn't she beautiful!

2 comments:

{Alynn} said...

She does look so much like you! She has such a pretty smile... :)

Stephanie said...

What a beauty! Nice job Immer! She does look like you.