Friday, March 20, 2009

"Issy-busy"

We like to call Isabelle "Issy". She is always into something so, we have to increase it to "Issy-busy". Last week I was getting Ariana ready for school and she asked me to straighten her hair. We went to the bathroom and I started doing her hair. While we were in the bathroom, Naomi and Isabelle were playing in Andre's room. Isabelle found some of the army toys and a "skin camo kit". She opened it and probably thought "mmm... make up!" so she decided to put it all over her face. Of course, Naomi did not stop her (like most of the time). I was distracted with Ariana for about 20 minutes. When we were done I found Isabelle looking like this:





When I saw her I said "Naomi! why did you let her do it?", she said "I didn't see her!" (not true). Anyway, I thought "it's for kids so it should be easy to take it off." I took her to the sink and washed her face with soap and water. After that she looked kind of scary (she reminded me "The Bride of Chucky")



It didn't work very well, so I applied some of my make up remover and wiped it off, but it was still there:

I had to use more make up remover and finally she looked clean, except her eyes. She looked like she had eye liner. I didn't mind it, because she looked cute.



These are my pretty girls that day.







A couple of days later, I was in the kitchen making dinner. The kids were in the living room playing and watching TV. All of a sudden I heard Andre saying: "Issy, what did you do?" so, he ran to the kitchen and showed me his empty container of hair-putty. Isabelle put it all over her head. I had to gave her a bath to get rid of the gunk, her hair did smell good though.

3 comments:

{Alynn} said...

What a crazy girl! I can't imagine what her and Louis could get into if they were together for two minutes!!! : ) What I wouldn't give to find out...

Ana looks so pretty and grown up with her hair straight!

Kristie said...

Oh my gosh Immer! I was laughing outloud. That is so funny! She looked creepy! :) Glad it finally came off, and that you thought to take pictures every step of the way.

Stephanie said...

So funny! She is a wild one! What sweet girls though.