Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Little Cookie Snores Like a Lion

We were visiting with some friends at their home a few days ago when we noticed they were calling our little Isabelle "Cookie". Apparently, Naomi told them that was her nickname several days earlier so they all call her that now. Anyway, they have a 3 year old little child that Isabelle likes to pick on. She is tougher (and meaner) than him, so he cries every time she gets close to him. So now we are trying to decide if she is a Sugar Cookie or a Lemon Cookie. What do you think?

The other day while working in the computer she felt asleep in my arms and started to make a loud noise... is that snoring? Yes, "Cookie" snores every time she goes to sleep.

1 comment:

{Alynn} said...

I'm going to have to vote for Lemon Cookie! That beautiful little girl has always had some spunk too! I wish I could give her a little hug and a tickle!

I love your new blog background! It looks so great!