Thursday, April 7, 2011

"What Do My Girls Do and Love?"

I don't particularly like buying chips and junk food for my family but, Isabelle's favorite chip is "Cheetos" so the other day while at Costco I saw this huge bag of chips and I had to buy it for her. She was so happy that she hugged it and asked: Is it all mine?How could I say no to this angel?

Ariana and Naomi were playing with dolls and pretending to be moms. After awhile they asked me if they could make a treat by them selves so I said "sure, but what ever you make, you eat". They were in the kitchen for a long time and finally I decided to check what they were making. It looks disgusting, doesn't it? I asked them what the ingredients were and this is what they said:

  • peanut butter

  • apples

  • sour cream

  • blueberry yogurt

  • apple butter

  • strawberry syrup

  • caramel syrup

  • chocolate syrup

  • sugar

  • trail mix

  • bananas

  • oranges

  • drops of juice

  • ice cubes

  • plantains

  • water

I'm sure they will spend a lot of time in the bathroom now :o)