Monday, December 6, 2010

I love being Home!

Every time I go back to Guatemala we get together to go places, to eat and just spend time as family. We went to out to a restaurant but I guess we didn't chose the best place to take this picture, it was dark and couldn't see what was behind us. Food was good though :o)
Evelyn, Vivi, Mom, Hugo, Me and Pamela
Joaquin, me and Pamela (niece and nephew)
That night Isy was kissing everyone!
She loves uncle Hugo!
Cousins Evelyn, Vivi and I
My dad took us out to lunch.
Vivi, me, Dad, Evelyn and Hector (my brother) One of my cousins graduated from college and we had the opportunity to be all together. All 4 are sisters. From left to right:
Vivi, Marcela, Veronica, Immer, Claudia & Sonia
My sisters are chickens :o) they didn't want to go on the slide!
We went bowling too!
We also went to El Mercado Central (Central Market). I bought instruments, purses, necklaces, etc. from him, so I thought... he deserves a pictures :o)
This is the part that Isy enjoyed to most this day: watching doves.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So fun Immer! I am glad you got to spend time with your family. You looks so happy. And Isy looks like she had a blast too.