Friday, May 22, 2009

Ariana lost her first tooth

A few weeks ago Ariana was eating a snack when she told me that her tooth hurt. I noticed that it was getting loose so I just asked her to be careful while eating. One of her best friends at school got the same loose tooth and he lost it on his own birthday. Ariana was so excited to lose a tooth that she started to wiggle it so she would lose it sooner. On Mother's Day she showed me how loose it was and I just pulled it off. She thought it was special to loose her "first tooth" on Mother's Day.Here are a couple pictures of my toothless child.
Hace unas semanas Ariana estaba comiendo cuando me dijo que le dolía un diente. Yo noté que se le había aflojado y solo le dije que tenía que ser cuidadosa al comer. Uno de sus mejores amigos de la escuela tenía el mismo diente flojo y él lo perdió el día de su cumpleaños. Ariana estaba tan emocionada de perder un diente que empezó a menearlo para perderlo más rápido. El día de la madre ella me mostró lo tan flojo que estaba que solo se lo jalé. Ella pensó que había sido especial perder su "primer diente" en el Día de la Madre. Aquí están un par de fotos de mi niña sin diente.

2 comments:

{Alynn} said...

Yea Ana! You look like a really big kid with that tooth missing! So cute!

Donnie and Christina said...

AHHHHH!!! She's growing up!! lol